Today, via seattlepi.com, here are some archival photos of another Green Lake theater of days past: the Arabian Theater:
The Arabian Theater operated as a movie theater at 7610 Aurora Ave N. It opened in 1925 and stayed running for more than 30 years.
The above photographs were taken in 1956, the last year the building was an operating movie theater.
According to Casey McNerthney at seattlepi.com, the nearly 7,200-square-foot building was renovated in 1975 and it is now owned by the Saint Germain Foundation, a religious organization. The building has been modified, but the stained glass window from the theater remains.
Here is a shot of the building as it looks now:
Thanks for the tip, Shana!