Send us Tips

House fire at 6612 8th Ave NE, just northeast of I-5 overpass at NE 65th St

What do you think? (6 Comments) February 12, 2010 at 8:07PM

At 6:00 p.m. tonight (Friday), 15 units were called to a house fire at 6612 8th Ave NE.

House fire at 6612 8th Ave NE

House fire at 6612 8th Ave NE

The residents of the house believe that the fire was started by a faulty bathroom fan.  The fire was quickly extinguished by the Seattle Fire Department.  Some fire damage was sustained in one bedroom, and there appeared to be some smoke damage as well.  All occupants of the house, including a pet rabbit and two pet rats, were safely evacuated.

Update, February 13, 2010: Check out seattlepi.com for some (much, much better) pictures.

Elizabeth Hemphill holds pet rabbit "Disco"

Elizabeth Hemphill holds pet rabbit "Disco"

Nicky Vetsch holds pet rats

Nicky Vetsch holds pet rats

6 Responses to “House fire at 6612 8th Ave NE, just northeast of I-5 overpass at NE 65th St”

  1. koreyolivia says:

    <3 Ladder 16

  2. Silver says:

    Yay! Disco isn't dead!

  3. Silver says:

    Yay! Disco isn't dead!